Develop Solid Convictions in an Age of Confusion
Where do you stand on issues like absolute truth, sexuality, abortion, the environment and the church and politics? More importantly, what does God say?
If there was ever a time for Christians to understand and communicate God's truth about controversial and polarizing issues, it is now. More than ever before, believers must develop convictions based on research, reason and Biblical truth. But it doesn't stop there. It's equally important that we're able (and willing) to communicate these convictions with a love and respect that reflects God's own heart.
This 12-part video study from Chip Ingram teaches how to respond with love, even in the face of controversy. In the process, we'll discover the power of bringing light - not heat - to the core issues at the heart of our society.
This series includes the following messages:
- Whatever Happened to Right and Wrong? (Parts 1 & 2)
- The Search for Truth About Sex (Parts 1 & 2)
- What to Say to a Gay Friend (Parts 1 & 2)
- Understanding Abortion (Parts 1 & 2)
- The Environment (Parts 1 & 2)
- The Church and Politics (Parts 1 & 2)