Experiencing God's Dream for Your Marriage
Experience the Marriage that God Desires for You
Marriage isn’t easy. It seems like everywhere you look there are couples that are throwing in the towel and walking away from their marriages. But there is hope. Your marriage really can be positive, rich, intimate, and deeply satisfying. God, the designer and architect of great relationships has provided us with a blueprint for building a great marriage.
In this series, you’ll learn what God’s dream for your marriage looks like, how to identify the major barriers to intimacy and how to move past them, as well as how to deal with conflict and communicate more clearly and effectively with your spouse.Purchase
Preview Study Guide
This small group series includes powerful teaching from Chip Ingram and an engaging study guide designed to encourage meaningful dialogue and practical application.
With tips on how to get the most out of the experience, special leader resources, and a prayer and praise section, the guide includes everything you need to get started and successfully lead a small group.Download Study Guide Sample »
12 Sessions Including:
- God’s Dream for Your Marriage (Part 1 & Part 2)
- What Went Wrong? Barriers to Intimacy (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Communication: How to “Share Hearts” Instead of “Exchange Words” (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Four Keys to Intimacy (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Conflict Resolution: How to “Fight Fair” in Marriage (Parts 1 & 2)
- Men and Women: Enjoying the Difference (Parts 1 & 2)