Parents often feel helpless, as every godly principle they teach their children seems to be contradicted by the corrupt principles of this defective world. But the good news is, God has a plan for effectively raising your children and you can learn from it.
Packed with practical advice, Chip Ingram’s book, Effective Parenting in a Defective World, will give struggling parents a vision for their children’s future and life-changing help for today.
This book is full of practical tools and biblical advice that will guide you through the plan God has for effectively raising children despite the world they, and you as a parent, are up against.
Chip Ingram’s book, Effective Parenting in a Defective World, includes the following chapters:
- How to Raise Positive Kids in a Negative World
- Building Relationships That Bond
- How to Develop Your Child’s Full Potential
- God’s Process for Teaching Obedience
- How to Discipline Your Child Effectively
- Punishment versus Discipline
- Words That Discipline
- Five Smooth Stones
- When All Else Fails