Is your marriage struggling right now? If so, are you confused about what went wrong and how to get back on track? Or would you simply like a fresh breeze to blow in your marriage? Keeping intimacy and communication alive is not a simple task.
Experiencing God’s Dream for Your Marriage is a topical series by Chip Ingram that examines God’s design for marriage. The companion study guide takes you through the process of confronting the struggles in your relationship and helps you navigate the journey to get you where you long to be as a couple.
The notes and discussion questions in this study guide are full of biblical wisdom and practical instruction to help you reach the ultimate goal, making your marriage what God desires it to be.
This twelve session study guide includes the following topics:
- God’s Dream for Your Marriage – Part 1 & 2
- What Went Wrong? Barriers to Intimacy – Part 1 & 2
- How to “Share Hearts” Instead of “Exchange Words” – Part 1 & 2
- The Four Keys to Intimacy – Part 1 & 2
- Conflict Resolution – How to Fight Fair In Your Marriage – Part 1 & 2
- Men & Women – Enjoying the Difference – Part 1 & 2
Each study guide contains a code that allows you to stream Chip Ingram’s video teaching for free. DVDs may be ordered separately for an additional cost