Do You Know the Truth of the Gospel?
The world tries to undermine your faith and fill you with doubts. Have you been listening to the misbeliefs and misconceptions you don’t even know you hold? It’s time to ‘renew your mind’ with The Gospel of John Truth Cards!
We created The Gospel of John Truth Cards to help you renew your mind with God’s Word. The goal is to help you think deeply about God’s truth and transform your life through facing common misbeliefs with timeless truths from John’s Gospel. Here’s an example:
Misbelief: God could never accept me or use my life after all the terrible things I’ve done.
Truth: Jesus loves me no matter what I’ve done. Just as He loved the outcast woman at the well and sent her to spread His good news, God wants to share His love through me.
Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” – John 4:39
There is no one right way to use these cards. You can choose to read and meditate on one truth card a day or a few per week. Here’s an approach we recommend:
- Begin by asking the Lord to guide you.
- Read slowly through all the cards in one sitting. Then choose five to eight truth cards that stood out to you the most.
- Commit to read through your five to eight cards at least once a day for a week.
- Journal your thoughts about what God is teaching you.
- At the end of your first week, reread all the truth cards you chose and identify another set of five to eight cards, and continue the daily readings for a second week.
- Repeat the process week by week until you’ve reviewed every truth card.
We’ve also included 9 Bible Memory Cards in the back of the deck. As we know from Psalm 119:11, there is power in hiding God’s Word in our hearts.
There are no reviews yet.