There is an unseen battle against demonic forces going on in this world. The Bible clearly teaches that Satan is on mission to destroy God’s people. And the problem is, Satan doesn’t announce his temptations and schemes. Instead, he’s very secretive as he attempts to lead Christians down a delicate, subtle, gradual path of deception.
How can you defend yourself? How can you win? In Chip Ingram’s bestselling book, The Invisible War, he draws on Ephesians 6 in a powerful way to reveal what believers need to know in order to defend themselves and their families against Satan’s daily attacks.
In this book, Chip leads you through an in-depth Bible study where you will see what God has to say about Satan’s goals and tactics, the spiritual armor God offers us, and the confidence we can have about our sure victory over the Enemy.
Chip Ingram’s book, The Invisible War, includes the following sections and chapters:
- Spiritual Warfare 101: What Every Believer Needs to Know
- Why You Struggle
- Your Life – Behind the Scenes
- You Have a Personal Enemy
- Our Strategic Position
- Spiritual Warfare 201: How to Prepare Yourself for Spiritual Battle
- Your Personal “Code Red”
- Sifting Through False Intelligence
- In Sync with God
- Bombarded by Doubts
- Spiritual Warfare 301: How to Do Battle with the Enemy and Win
- When You’re Attacked
- Cultivate Invincible Faith
- The Battle for Your Mind
- Wield Your Weapons
- Spiritual Warfare 401: Deliverance from Demonic Influence
- The Missing Ingredient of Your Life
- When the Enemy Gets In
- How to Find Freedom