Are you a surrendered Christian living like Christ? Do you desire for your life to reflect Christ in a clear and powerful way to those around you? Focusing on lifestyle factors that are relational, grace-based, faith-focused, and practical, Chip Ingram explores the biblical model laid out in Romans 12 in this True Spirituality DVD series. The relational profile of an authentic disciple of Christ? A person who’s surrendered to God, separate from the world’s values, sober in self-assessment, serving in love, and supernaturally responding to evil with good. God is willing to go deeper and grow you into a real disciple – are you ready?
In this DVD, you will be challenged to acknowledge and overcome barriers that have kept you from becoming a Christian who lives like Christ. You’ll discover a profile of a true disciple and the spiritual pathway that God intends for you!
Through this series you will begin the journey to true, life-changing spirituality.
True Spirituality DVD series is taught in 12 sessions and includes the following messages:
- God’s Dream for Your Life – Part 1
- God’s Dream for Your Life – Part 2
- How to Give God What He Wants the Most – Part 1
- How to Give God What He Wants the Most – Part 2
- How to Get God’s Best for Your Life – Part 1
- How to Get God’s Best for Your Life – Part 2
- How to Come to Grips with the Real You – Part 1
- How to Come to Grips with the Real You – Part 2
- How to Experience Authentic Community – Part 1
- How to Experience Authentic Community – Part 2
- How to Overcome the Evil Aimed at You – Part 1
- How to Overcome the Evil Aimed at You – Part 2
Coaching Sessions are also included to help in leading a small group.
Sessions are closed captioned and subtitled in Arabic, Chinese (simplified), English, Korean, Russian & Spanish.
Check out all of our True Spirituality resources.