Are you a Christian living like Christ? Do you desire for your life to reflect Christ in a clear and powerful way to those around you? Focusing on lifestyle factors that are relational, grace-based, faith-focused, and practical, Chip Ingram explores the biblical model laid out in Romans 12 in his series, True Spirituality.
In this companion study guide, you will be challenged to acknowledge and overcome barriers that have kept you from becoming a Christian who lives like Christ. You’ll discover a profile of a true disciple and the spiritual pathway that God intends for you!
Through in-depth notes and thought-provoking discussion questions, you can begin the journey to true, life-changing spirituality with a group of people who can come along side you and encourage you every step of the way.
This twelve session study guide includes the following topics:
- God’s Dream For Your Life – Part 1 & 2
- How to Give God What He Wants the Most – Part 1 & 2
- How to Get God’s Best for Your Life – Part 1 & 2
- How to Come to Grips With the Real You – Part 1 & 2
- How to Experience Authentic Community – Part 1 & 2
- How to Overcome the Evil Aimed at You – Part 1 & 2
Each study guide contains a code that allows you to stream Chip Ingram’s video teaching for free. DVDs may be ordered separately for an additional cost.