Many of our resources are approved by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) to fulfill teacher certification requirements.
The ACSI Teacher Certification process provides professional credentials for Christian school educators at all levels and in all disciplines. Establishing and maintaining the certification of staff and administration is an essential step toward professional credibility and growth. See the ACSI Website for more information.
** All of the following resources are been approved for Biblical Studies credit **
|Title||Type of Resources||Hours||CEUs|
|Finding God When You Need Him Most||CD||7||1|
|Why I Believe||CD||6||1|
|How to Be a Christian Without Being Religious||CD||6||1|
|Balancing Life’s Demands||CD||8||1|
|God’s Boundaries for Abundant Living||CD||10||1|
|Good to Great in God’s Eyes||CD||10||1|
|R12 – Becoming a Romans 12 Christian||CD||6||1|
|Miracle of Life Change||DVD||6||1|
|Five Lies That Ruin Relationships||DVD||6||1|
|God: As He Longs for You to See Him||DVD||7||1|
|How to Land the Job of Your Dreams||DVD||6||1|
|Your Divine Design||DVD||6||1|
|How to Rebuild Your Broken World||DVD||6||1|
How to Get Started
- Check with your school administrator
- Order your DVD series with study guide. CDs have message notes available on our website.
- Complete your series study.
- Complete the CEU application and return to Living on the Edge with your application fee.
- Once received we will mail you your CEU certificate with an approval code and you can present the certificate to your school and/or ACSI for your official credit towards your credentials.
Download this Approved Resources page here.