Do you find yourself responding in anger to life’s stresses? Is anger becoming a negative emotion that is adversely affecting the relationships around you? If so, you are not alone. Many of us struggle in our responses to the situations in our own lives and in the lives of those we love. If you want to delve deeper into the role anger is playing in your life, this study guide will enable you to do that in a healthy and encouraging way.
In this DVD of the series, Overcoming Emotions That Destroy, authors Chip Ingram and Dr. Becca Johnson offer encouragement and advice on how to identify your own anger profile – as either a spewer, leaker, or stuffer – and show you how to harness that anger so you can grow personally, relationally and spiritually.
This DVD will help you identify how anger is affecting you and help you overcome the negatives that can come with this emotion in your life.
This ten part DVD includes the following messages:
- The Monster That Lives Within
- The Three Faces of Anger
- Anger is a Secondary Emotion, Part 1
- Anger is a Secondary Emotion, Part 2
- How to Make Your Anger Work for You
- God’s Anger Management Plan
- Eliminating Stress Before It Starts, Part 1
- Eliminating Stress Before It Starts, Part 2
- How to be Good and Mad, Part 1
- How to be Good and Mad, Part 2