In a secular, post-Christian world how do you share Jesus with those who won't walk into a church?
We must go to them ... with Holy Spirit-led conversations that make a difference.
//not beyond reach will help you:
- Build trust and friendships with secular people
- Respond effectively to hot topics when sharing the gospel
- Be led by the Holy Spirit in your timing and approach
- Articulately explain your faith with those least likely to respond
- [With real-life examples and talking points you can use today.]
//you will be equipped to share the Gospel effectively with:
- Family and Friends who have "deconstructed" their faith
- Students and Gen Z who have never stepped into a church
- Non-religious people of all ages and backgrounds
Be Christ's ambassador to the next generation: order your copy today!
//about the author
In 2021, Living on the Edge and Steiger began a partnership, flowing out of their shared desire to reach the next generation with the Good News. Living on the Edge is thrilled to publish this book by Aaron Pierce. Here is a little insight from each ministry.
Living on the Edge exists to help Christians live like Christians. Established in 1995 as the radio ministry of pastor and author Chip Ingram, God has since grown it into an international discipleship ministry. Living on the Edge provides Biblical teaching and discipleship resources that challenge and equip spiritually hungry Christians all over the world to become mature disciples of Jesus. Learn more about Living on the Edge.
Steiger International is a global mission organization that bridges the gap between the church and the Global Youth Culture. By mobilizing the next generation of Christian leaders and influencers, establishing long-term missionary teams, and training the church to reach the secular culture of their communities, Steiger is dedicated to mobilizing followers of Jesus to reach young people who would not walk into a church. Today, Steiger is active in over 120 cities around the world. Learn more about Steiger International.