Does life seem a little out of control? Too much to do, too many people to please, and not enough time to accomplish it all? If that is where you find yourself, then this companion study guide to Chip Ingram’s series, Balancing Life’s Demands, is where you need to focus.
This study guide will give you the tools to delve deeper into important biblical tenets that will help you find peace and balance as you prioritize and commit to escaping the “rat race.”
This series isn’t about cliches or quick fixes, just practical biblical insights to help you order your personal world. Going through this study guide with others will encourage you stay the course and help bring balance and order where chaos and exhaustion once existed in your life.
This ten session study guide includes notes and discussion questions for the following topics:
- The Peace and Power of a Prioritized Life – Part 1
- The Peace and Power of a Prioritized Life – Part 2
- How to Put First Thing First – Part 1
- How to Put First Thing First – Part 2
- How to Keep First Things First – Part 1
- How to Keep First Things First – Part 2
- Warning: Personal Discipline Can Be Hazardous to Your Health – Part 1
- Warning: Personal Discipline Can Be Hazardous to Your Health – Part 2
- How to Escape the “Rat Race”…Forever!!! – Part 1
- How to Escape the “Rat Race”…Forever!!! – Part 2
Each study guide contains a code that allows you to stream Chip Ingram’s video teaching for free. DVDs may be ordered separately for an additional cost.
There are no reviews yet.