Is a “changed life” really possible? If we’re honest, most of us would say no. You long for transformation, but don’t know where to begin. There’s good news for you! Life change is possible! God created you to grow, to change, to experience intimacy and adventure.
In this companion study guide to Chip Ingram’s series, Transformed, from Ephesians 4, you will learn how true life change can happen to you. You’ll be able to identify the barriers that have held you back from receiving God’s best and you’ll also learn how to break out of a destructive lifestyle so you can become the person you’ve always longed to be.
This study guide has in-depth notes and discussion questions that will take you along a journey to find true transformation. This fresh approach to spiritual transformation is designed to move you from the frustration of failure to the freedom you have in Christ.
This twelve session study guide includes the following topics:
- Is a “Changed Life” Really Possible? – Part 1 & 2
- Where Do We Get the Power to Change? – Part 1 & 2
- How to Become the Person You’ve Always Longed to Be – Part 1 & 2
- How to Break Out of a Destructive Lifestyle – Part 1 & 2
- The Role of Spiritual Training in the Life Change Process – Part 1 & 2
- The Power of Spiritual Training in the Life Change Process – Part 1 & 2
Each study guide contains a code that allows you to stream Chip Ingram’s video teaching for free. DVDs may be ordered separately for an additional cost.