Discover Your True Self MP3 is currently free to download thanks to the generosity of our ministry partners. So, what does a Christ-like reflection really look like?
Who are you? Who says so? You? Your family? Your friends? From the first two chapters of the book of Ephesians, Chip helps you discover your true identity in Christ- who God says you are. You are a reflection of Him. Understanding your position, the freedom, and the power you possess as a child of the Most-High God, enables you to move beyond the struggles and the uncertainty we all experience to living an amazing life of peace and assurance. It equips you to serve others with humility and patience, and it empowers you to forgive and share with lavish generosity as you move toward becoming more Christ-like. People will wonder what your story is and with the help of this series, you’ll be able to answer with confidence.
Listen to Discover Your True Self MP3 in six parts, including the following message topics:
- You are Wanted: When we trust Christ, we become a new creation but the past tends to pull us down and distract us from the freedom God wants us to enjoy. In this message, Chip explains how to understand and live in the joy God says is already ours in our journey toward becoming Christ-like!
- You are Valuable: From the moment we’re born to the moment we die, we search to satisfy an unexplained yearning. Chip reveals the truth that we often perform for the love and praise of others…. because we’re all searching for significance. So, where do we find it? Join Chip for the answer.
- You are Secure: Fear is a paralyzing emotion. Are you afraid of getting sick, of civil unrest, of losing your job, of your kids turning out alright, of having enough money? The bottom-line question is: How do we find security in fearful times? Join Chip for the answer.
- You are Competent: Shame is a powerful, debilitating emotion that causes us to withdraw from others. Sometimes we even engage in self-destructive behavior to try to make up for it somehow. Chip helps us learn how to overcome the shame in our lives.
- You are Beautiful: What do you do when you hear nice things about yourself but in your heart of hearts you just don’t believe it? You can brush compliments aside – but what if it’s God? How do you overcome feelings that get in the way of believing good things God says about you? Don’t miss this program.
- You are Called: Whether you know it or not, you have a calling. You may not have thought about it in exactly those words, God has a plan for your life – and it’s not a secret. In this message, you’ll learn that you have the potential through your identity in Christ to make a difference in ways you never thought possible.
For more information on becoming Christ-like, check out our Discover Your True Self series resources from Living on the Edge.
There are no reviews yet.