There are many hot topics in the world today that we as Christians struggle to talk about, and even think about, in a meaningful, God-honoring way. We live in a culture where issues like sex, homosexuality, abortion, the environment, and the church and politics are front and center and we have an unprecedented opportunity to share with others how God wants us to address these topics.
Chip Ingram gives us knowledge and biblical insights into these controversial topics through his series, Culture Shock.
More than ever before, believers must develop convictions based on research, reason, and biblical truth. But it doesn’t stop there. It’s equally important that you’re able, and willing to communicate these convictions with a love and respect that reflects God’s love.
In this twelve session companion study guide to Chip’s Culture Shock series, you will discover in-depth notes and thought-provoking discussion questions. Through this study, you’ll discover the power of bringing light – not heat – to the core issues at the heart of society today.
This twelve session study guide includes the following topics:
- What Ever Happened to Right and Wrong? – Part 1 & 2
- Human Sexuality: The Search for the Truth About Sex – Part 1 & 2
- Homosexuality: What Do You Say to a Gay Friend? – Part 1 & 2
- Understanding Abortion: A Thoughtful Analysis – Part 1 & 2
- The Church and the Environment – Part 1 & 2
- The Church and Politics – Part 1 & 2
Each study guide contains a code that allows you to stream Chip Ingram’s video teaching for free. DVDs may be ordered separately for an additional cost.