Culture Shock DVD series seeks to address many hot topics in the world today that we as Christians struggle to talk about, and even think about, in a meaningful, God-honoring way. We live in a culture where issues like sex, homosexuality, abortion, the environment, and the church and politics are front and center and we have an unprecedented opportunity to share with others how God wants us to address these topics.
Chip Ingram gives us knowledge and biblical insights into these controversial topics through this DVD of his series, Culture Shock.
More than ever before, believers must develop convictions based on research, reason, and biblical truth. But it doesn’t stop there. It’s equally important that you’re able, and willing to communicate these convictions with a love and respect that reflects God’s love.
In this twelve part Culture Shock DVD, you will discover the power of bringing light – not heat – to the core issues at the heart of society today.
This twelve part DVD includes the following messages:
- What Ever Happened to Right and Wrong? Part 1
- What Ever Happened to Right and Wrong? Part 2
- The Search for Truth About Sex, Part 1
- The Search for Truth About Sex, Part 2
- What Do You Say To A Gay Friend? Part 1
- What Do You Say To A Gay Friend? Part 2
- Understanding Abortion Today, Part 1
- Understanding Abortion Today, Part 2
- The Church and the Environment, Part 1
- The Church and the Environment, Part 2
- The Church and Politics, Part 1
- The Church and Politics, Part 2
DVD messages are closed captioned and subtitled in Arabic, Chinese (simplified), English, Korean, Russian & Spanish. Check out our other Culture Shock resources. If there ever was a time for Christians to resist the culture shock, understand and communicate God’s truth about controversial and polarizing issues, it is now.
There are no reviews yet.