Why should good works matter? Aren’t we saved apart from our works? Yes we are, but according to Scripture, Doing Good is not just a suggestion, it can be a very powerful part of our walk with Christ.
In this DVD of Chip Ingram’s series, Doing Good, he explains how we can become people who habitually do good – and the first step begins with who we are, not what we do. According to Scripture, Doing Good is not just a suggestion, it is very powerful, and can be costly. Chip encourages us, however, that the price of not Doing Good, can be even more costly.
In this DVD based on the book of Titus, Chip reveals there are four key reasons why Doing Good matters so much. Delve deep into Scripture to discover why Doing Good is so important to our Heavenly Father.
This series will challenge you to consider what Doing Good will do in you and then through you, for the benefit of others and the glory of God.
This eight part DVD includes the following messages:
- Why Doing Good Matters So Much – Part 1
- Why Doing Good Matters So Much – Part 2
- Doing Good – Where It All Begins – Part 1
- Doing Good – Where It All Begins – Part 2
- The High Cost of Not Doing Good – Part 1
- The High Cost of Not Doing Good – Part 2
- How Doing Good Will Change Your World – Part 1
- How Doing Good Will Change Your World – Part 2
Coaching Sessions are included on each disc.
Sessions are closed captioned and subtitled in Arabic, Chinese (simplified), English, Korean, Russian & Spanish.
There are no reviews yet.