Are you looking to go to the next level spiritually? Or wanting to get a fresh infusion of faith and spiritual passion? If so, this companion study guide to Chip Ingram’s series, Good to Great in God’s Eyes, is the perfect resource for you.
Great Christians live out their faith with purpose. In Mark 10:43, Jesus says, whoever wants to become great among you must – what? You’ll explore the idea that there are certain practices available to every believer, at every maturity level, to move us from good to great, in God’s eyes.
This study guide is full of in-depth notes and thought-provoking discussion questions that will lead you down a path to greater spiritual maturity and a deeper, more enriching relationship with your Heavenly Father.
This ten session study guide includes the following topics and what you can expect to learn:
1. Think Great Thoughts: You are what you eat. Learn to fill your mind and soul with healthy, life-giving food all the time.
2. Read Great Books: You want a great marriage, not just a good one. The same goes for your business. Learn to take the guess work out of moving from good to great in God’s eyes.
3. Pursue Great People: The road to greatness is never walked alone. Learn how to build relationships that bring out the best in you and richly bless those around you.
4. Dream Great Dreams: Chip teaches the one important step to acting on a God-given dream and allowing Him to do something extraordinary through you.
5. Pray Great Prayers: Your ‘secret weapon’ to asking for the improbable, expecting the impossible and receiving the unthinkable.
6. Take Great Risks: Chip explores why God uses some people more than others and what He is likely looking for in you, for His glory.
7. Make Great Sacrifices: Learn why sacrifice and greatness go hand in hand, and why it’s one of the most important keys to cultivating an intimate walk with God.
8. Enjoy Great Moments: Discover what God thinks about fun, relaxation and enjoying the pleasures of life as His blessings.
9. Empower Great People: Chip presents three keys to leaving a lasting legacy as demonstrated by Great Christians who made an indelible mark in history.
10. Develop Great Habits: Chip wraps up Good to Great in God’s Eyes with a practical message from 1 Timothy 4:8, revealing habits Christians should develop to touch the heart of God.
Each study guide contains a code that allows you to stream Chip Ingram’s video teaching for free. DVDs may be ordered separately for an additional cost.