Relationships Under Pressure explores the unique challenges associated with unconditionally loving those with whom we are willing to be most authentic with. In this series, Chip takes a biblical look at some of the many reasons why even our best and closest relationships suffer hard times. He addresses topics like why we fight with those we love, why we all struggle with anger, how to resolve inevitable conflict, that the only person I can genuinely control is me, and finally, that the art of speaking the truth in love is a gift – and goes a long way toward building great relationships that last. This series will help you understand the beauty of grace in the context of a world full of selfish, broken, petty people – including you! So, join Chip and get on the solution side of keeping it together when the world is falling apart.Do you ever wonder why some of your worst fights are with the people you love the most? Chip begins this series by uncovering the root causes of our fights and quarrels.
Relationships Under Pressure is a five part audio series includes the following message titles:
- Why We Fight with Those We Love: Have you ever wondered why you fight with those you love? What causes the heated arguments and painful words? Chances are, the reasons for our disputes are different than you might think
- Why We all Struggle with Anger: Your anger, instead of being your worst nightmare, can be your best friend. In fact, God wants to turn your anger into a tool that will serve you and help you like never before.
- How to Resolve Conflict in Relationships: When conflict arises, it’s a lot easier to “put up your dukes” than it is to do the hard work of actually resolving the conflict, isn’t it? If you’re having a tough time resolving conflict, then join Chip as he offers specific tools to help you get successfully navigate tough conflicts.
- The Only Person I Can Change is Me: “Chronic Relatititus” is a condition that presents as frustration with someone whose behavior is driving you nuts, and it just isn’t changing. Chip explains that through it all, peace CAN rule in your heart.
- How to Speak the Truth in Love: Sometimes the truth really HURTS! Getting straight talk from a friend is about as fun as getting a speeding ticket. But we all need people in our lives who will honestly level with us! Chip explains why it’s so important to be a truth-telling person with those we love.
Explore all of Chip’s Biblical teaching on relationships.
Relationships Under Pressure is a discipleship resource from Living on the Edge with Chip Ingram.