Relational Intelligence MP3 is currently free to download from Living on the Edge thanks to generous support from our financial partners. Learn More.
When you want to do something really well, you just don’t give it your best shot, you go into training, you take a class, hire a coach, or seek expert advice. In this program, with Ryan Ingram, we look into scripture to get God’s advice on how to make relationships deeper, better, and more intimate than ever before. Sometimes, we just continue to do things the way we’ve always done them. But, that doesn’t mean it’s the best way.
So, let’s pause to get God’s perspective on some of our relational habits that don’t always end up so well, regardless of what the experts say. Relational Intelligence MP3 is presented in five parts and includes the following messages:
- What is Relational Intelligence? Are your current relationships taking you in a direction you really want to go? If not, it’s probably time to do a little assessment and make some changes. But how do you do that? In this program, you’ll discover a healthy way to get on the right path, building relationships that bring life and joy.
- Follow Your Heart: God commands us to “guard our hearts with all diligence,” because our relationships, decisions, actions, and words flow from our heart. Here’s the question: How do you do that? In this program, Ryan helps us find the answer.
- Love is All You Need: What would have to happen in your most important and intimate relationships to make them a ten? Not an eight, not a nine – a ten? Second, what would you have to do in order for that to become a reality? Ryan digs into scripture to help us with the answer.
- It’s Just Physical: What does it mean to be sexually free? Why is there such confusion among God’s people around sexuality? Ryan Ingram opens God’s Word to reveal some truths about sex you may not have considered.
- You Deserve to be Happy: We’ve all heard the slogan: You deserve a break today. There’s another one out there that goes: You deserve to be happy! If that’s true, why are there so many UNhappy people out there? Maybe, in your heart of hearts, you’re one of them. Ryan wraps up his Relational Intelligence MP3 series by turning to scripture to show us how to pursue happiness in a way that actually works.
Want Relational Intelligence on compact disc? Visit our online store to purchase separately.