In Leave Ordinary Behind: 25 Days to an Extraordinary Faith, veteran pastor Lance Witt uses principles from Romans 12 to examine the lives of five people who heeded God’s call to live according to His principles and grow an extraordinary faith.
- Abraham modeled a life of surrender. (Romans 12:1)
- Daniel chose to trust God and live differently. (Romans 12:2)
- Moses became able to live from his true identity. (Romans 12:3)
- David nurtured life-giving relationships. (Romans 12:9-10)
- Joseph learned how to do hard things. (Romans 12:17, 21)
God has a long history of asking ordinary people – like these five men; like each one of us – to launch out in faith. Today, take that first step and learn how to leave ordinary behind!
Lance Witt served seven years as an executive/teaching pastor at Saddleback Church in Southern California after a 20-year career as a senior pastor. He is the author of numerous books, including Your ONE Life: Own It. Live It. Love It (2001). He and his wife, Connie, founded Replenish ministries, serving pastors, leaders, and organizations. They have two adult children and four grandchildren and live in Colorado.
There are no reviews yet.