Scripture calls Christians to “be prepared” to give answers to anyone who asks about the Christian faith. Are you prepared? Or do you feel ill-equipped?
Equipping you and giving you confidence is why pastor and Bible teacher Chip Ingram wrote his book, Why I Believe. Gain valuable insights into the foundational tenets of our faith through this series. You will come away with a deeper understanding of why you believe what you believe.
The facts of the resurrection, the reliability of the Bible, and the evidence for creation – all have solid proofs that you, your children, your grandchildren, and your friends can understand and share with anyone seeking hope.
Chip Ingram’s book, Why I Believe, includes the following chapters:
- Why I Believe in the Resurrection
- Did Jesus Really Die?
- Why I Believe the Bible
- Don’t Take My Word for It
- Why I Believe in Life after Death
- Why I Believe in Creation
- Science or God: The False Dichotomy
- Why I Believe in the God of the Bible
- How’s That Working for You?