The Real Heaven book by Chip Ingram
What happens the moment after we die? And what will our redeemed relationships be like?
Do you think heaven is a place where you will play a harp forever in one long worship service? We wonder if that’s all there is in eternity. It seems like worship pastors may be ecstatic, but what about the rest of us?
So many of us wonder about heaven, but very rarely, if ever, have we heard a sermon about the topic of heaven. And we don’t realize how much the Bible has to say about heaven and what our eternity as Christians will be like.
Chip Ingram delves deep into Scripture and reveals what God wants us to know about the hereafter in his book, The Real Heaven.
Imagine all the best things of life here on earth. Now, if possible, expand that by 1 million times. Better than anything you’ve experienced so far. Now, imagine living in that kind of environment forever. No struggle. No disease. No pain. No death. No injustice. No evil. Just the best of the best of the best – on spiritual steroids. That’s heaven. Chip gives us a glimpse of the life that awaits us there.
Chip Ingram’s book, The Real Heaven, includes the following chapters:
- Does Heaven REALLY Matter?
- What’s REALLY True About Heaven?
- Where Did Heaven REALLY Begin?
- What REALLY Happens after I Die?
- What Will We REALLY Do in the Intermediate Heaven?
- How Will Human History REALLY End?
- What Will Our Home in Heaven REALLY Be Like?
- What Will My Life in Heaven REALLY Be Like?
- How Can I REALLY Live Today in Light of Tomorrow?
- Are You REALLY Taking Heaven Seriously?
Discover The Real Heaven Discipleship Resources from Living on the Edge.
More reading on Heaven:
Heaven is Going to be Better Than You Think
Will We be Punished in Heaven?
Why Our View of Heaven Matters
There are no reviews yet.