Chip’s True Spirituality book is rooted in Romans 12 and is a core discipleship resource for the ministry of Living on the Edge.
Are you a Christian living like Christ? Do you desire for your life to reflect Christ in a clear and powerful way to those around you? Focusing on lifestyle factors that are relational, grace-based, faith-focused, and practical, Chip Ingram explores the biblical model laid out in Romans 12 in his book, True Spirituality.
If you’ve ever asked the question, “What does God want from me most?,” this book sets expectations for an authentic Christian life through Romans chapter 12. In this book, you will be challenged to acknowledge and overcome barriers that have kept you from having the mind of Christ. You’ll discover a profile of a true disciple and the spiritual pathway that God intends for you!
Through Chip’s insights and godly wisdom, you will begin the journey to true, life-changing spirituality.
Chip Ingram’s book, True Spirituality, includes the following topics:
- How to Give God What He Wants the Most: Chip reveals the one thing that God is looking for from his children.
- How to Get God’s Best for Your Life: Learn to walk out real- life transformation.
- How to Come to Grips with the Real You: Discover how to come to grips with your good, bad and ugly.
- How to Experience Authentic Community: Learn how to forge life-long relationships with other normal, extraordinary Christians.
- How to Overcome the Evil Aimed at You: A practical look at ‘loving our enemies.’
It’s not about rules or ritual, it’s all about relationship. It’s about the freedom and grace that come from knowing Jesus personally – what you receive from Him, so you can give it away to others
Please visit our online store for more True Spirituality discipleship resources.