What happens the moment after we die? And what will our redeemed relationships be like?
Do you think heaven is a place where you will play a harp forever in one long worship service? We wonder if that’s all there is in eternity. It seems like worship pastors may be ecstatic, but what about the rest of us?
So many of us wonder about heaven, but very rarely, if ever, have we heard a sermon about the topic of heaven. And we don’t realize how much the Bible has to say about heaven and what our eternity as Christians will be like.
Chip Ingram delves deep into Scripture and reveals what God wants us to know about the hereafter in his book, The Real Heaven.
Chip Ingram’s book, The Real Heaven, includes the following chapters:
- Does Heaven REALLY Matter?
- What’s REALLY True About Heaven?
- Where Did Heaven REALLY Begin?
- What REALLY Happens after I Die?
- What Will We REALLY Do in the Intermediate Heaven?
- How Will Human History REALLY End? Part 1
- How Will Human History REALLY End? Part 2
- What Will Our Home in Heaven REALLY Be Like?
- What Will My Life in Heaven REALLY Be Like?
- How Can I REALLY Live Today in Light of Tomorrow?
- Are You REALLY Taking Heaven Seriously?