Spiritual Simplicity is the remedy for the high speed, high pressure, high demand, guilt-producing disease of our lives. Most of us live very complex lives that move too fast, deliver too little, and demand too much. We often succumb to the push and pull of all the demands. We lack time for God, relationships, or ourselves. We know we need to change our pattern of life, but we either put it off or just don’t know how to get started. In the end, there’s a key question we need to ask and answer: What do we want to be known for? It is possible to break free from this destructive lifestyle. The answer is counter-intuitive and it’s found in 1 Corinthians 13. Discover what is needed to enjoy spiritual simplicity in today’s fast paced lifestyles.
Chip Ingram teaches Spiritual Simplicity as a six part series that includes the following message titles:
1. All You Need Is Love: Chip teaches a Biblical strategy for learning to live and love again after being hurt or experiencing injustice.
2. What’s Love Got to Do With It?: Learn to spot and repent of the two attitudes that kill love and ultimately, can ruin your life.
3. Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places: Chip presents a time-tested method for loving more by doing less.
4. In the Name of Love: So what would you do (or have you done) for love? It’s true that God designed you to give and receive love, but you have to be willing to do one thing.
5. What the World Needs Now is Love, Sweet Love: Ever feel like you just can’t connect with that special person in your life? You may be missing a key ingredient!
6. The Love Train – Get on Board!: You are someone’s answer to prayer and the opposite is true. Chip wraps up this series with three essentials for connecting with these special people.
Spiritual Simplicity is rooted in 1 Corinthians 13. Find more supporting resources for simplifying your life and loving the way God created you to in Chip’s Blog.