Keep Pressing Ahead is prayerfully designed for the times in our lives when we simply get to the point that we say, “I can’t take it anymore!” This depression is just too dark. This marriage is just too hard. The job I lost, the family member I buried, the junk I’m going through. And deep, down inside your heart you say, “I quit. I’m done.” And though you may go through the motions on the outside, you’ve just had it. Your mind says, “I’ve got to trust God,” but your heart says, “I’ve heard it all before and it’s not working for me.” You begin to drift – from people and from God. This series, drawn from Nehemiah, will help you overcome adversity and help you to keep pressing ahead no matter what.
Here’s what you can expect to learn in Chip’s practical, six part audio series:
1. Facing Adversity: What’s the biggest problem you’re facing right now? Adversity is a fact of life, but learning how to make adversity work for you will transform the situation you’re facing from a curse to a blessing.
2. Facing Discouragement: Feeling like throwing in the towel and giving up? Before you make one more decision, hit the pause button on your life and join Chip as he shares how to face discouragement and find hope.
3. Facing Internal Opposition: Few things in life are as painful as having a good friend or trusted adviser turn on you. In this lesson, Chip teaches how to neutralize the opposition and bring unity back to the relationship.
4. Facing Personal Attack: In the middle of a tough situation and have the distinct feeling that it’s getting more “personal” by the day? Listen as Chip reveals the tactics Satan uses to discourage you in Nehemiah 6.
5. Facing Difficult Circumstances: When facing gut-wrenching loss, you need you a step-by-step outline for confronting and disarming even the worst of times. Chip presents 5 ways to respond to terrible circumstances.
6. Facing Personal Failure: How do you ever recover from a devastating, personal failure? There is a way and Chip wraps up this series with God’s divine plan for providing forgiveness and restoration.
Read more on how to keep pressing ahead in Chip’s Blog and browse additional crisis resources from Living on the Edge.
There are no reviews yet.